ASUS IOT ANNOUNCES N5105I-IM-A INDUSTRIAL MOTHERBOARD
- Industry-grade specifications: Mini-ITX form factor, Intel® Celeron® N5105 processor, multi-COM, USB, support for three displays
- Retail-ready design: Ideal for POS or kiosk deployment with 12 V DC input/output, RJ11 and DIO connectors, plus MSR header and a 3-watt amplifier
- Premium power and ESD protection: Supports maximum loading of up to 120 watts with OVP/OCP protection, and offers high ESD tolerance with TVS diodes
- Optimized user experiences: Lockable 4-pin DC jack, color-coded connectors, and horizontal port labels on I/O shield for easy setup
- Value-added software: User-friendly ASUS IoT Suite tools enable customized settings under OS and LVDS tool to set different screen resolutions
TAIPEI, Taiwan, October 25, 2021
ASUS IoT today announced N51051I-IM-A, a Mini-ITX industrial motherboard designed for the Intel® Celeron® N5105 quad-core processor. Offering numerous I/O ports, advanced connectivity and flexible customization in a compact board, N51051I-IM-A is ideal for space-restricted installations. It features eight USB and six COM ports to accommodate numerous peripherals, and 12-volt DC input and output to power an additional display. It also offers triple-display support with HDMI®, DisplayPort™ and LVDS connectivity. Additionally, N51051I-IM-A provides an RJ11 and DIO connector for cash drawers, an MSR header for credit card payment, and a powerful 3-watt amplifier for notification broadcasting. This motherboard is an excellent choice for retail point of sale (POS), kiosk and digital signage applications.
The Intelligent Telemedicine Cart has been implemented within the Taipei City Hospital, Heping Fuyou Branch to enable the doctors and nurses to interact, diagnose symptoms and provide support to patients who are in isolation rooms. Today’s announcement sees the usefulness of the Intelligent Telemedicine Cart elevated to the next level..
Premium power protection for stability
To ensure stable computing performance at all times, N51051I-IM-A has a 120-watt DC-input power design and includes over-voltage (OVP) and over-current (OCP) protection as well as a reversible DC jack. Additionally, the TVS diodes offer a high ESD tolerance of up to 8~10 kilovolts to protect the device from damage.
User-friendly design for optimized user experiences
ASUS IoT N51051I-IM-A boasts several features designed to facilitate daily retail use. Its fanless aluminum heatsink ensures stable operation across a wide temperature range. The lockable 4-pin DC jack ensures a secure connection, and some jumper functions are integrated into the BIOS so the chassis doesn’t need to be opened for re-layout when changing settings. Lastly, color-coded connectors and horizontal port labels on the I/O shield make installation easy.
ASUS IoT Suite
ASUS IoT Suite is an exclusive software tool with a graphical UI and API interface that’s easily accessible in the OS. Users can view or adjust hardware information, watchdog timer, power scheduling, GPIO control and fan settings in just a few clicks. N51051I-IM-A features 16 sets of LVDS resolution within the BIOS to suit 15- to 21.5-inch panels, allowing users to switch display resolutions easily. In addition, the LVDS tool allows users to add extra resolution into the BIOS to increase the efficiency of retail operations.